COME JOIN OUR TEAM OF DOG LOVERS!
Please fill out our Volunteer Form if you are interested in helping out at Big Dog Ranch. Our Organization is based on Volunteers and the more Volunteers we have around the state, the more dogs we can save.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Come out to the Ranch to walk and play with the dogs!
- Provide a Foster Home for rescues until they find their forever home.
- Home Visits and Vet Checks
- Marketing for our Organization to get Dogs adopted
- Help Organize and Volunteer at Adoption Events
- Transporting Dogs from shelters to Foster Homes or Big Dog Ranch Rescue
- Contacting Potential Adopters and making appointments for adopters to meet the dogs
Every year we have helped more dogs than the year before and you can be a part of this wonderful cause!
Under 18 Policy
Big Dog Ranch strives to ensure the safety of every volunteer. If you are under the age of 18 there are a few simple guidelines that must be adhered to in regards to ranch policies.
- No minor under the age of 16 can volunteer without a parent present at all times NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you are under the age of 16, you are prohibited from walking the dogs without your parent or guardian’s assistance.
- All minor volunteers must have a signed waiver on file. This must be signed by the parent/guardian AT THE RANCH, not brought with you the day of volunteering or brought home to sign after volunteering.
- 16 & 17 year old volunteers are permitted to handle dogs in accordance with the ranch collar color policy, which must be followed at all times—NO EXCEPTIONS.
All minor volunteers MUST attend orientation prior to volunteering and adhere to ranch guidelines at all times. Guidelines will be reviewed in detail during orientation.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Big Dog Ranch Rescue! We look forward to having you!!
Anyone of any age can be prohibited from volunteering if they do not exhibit safe practices and maturity while on premises.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and rewarding experience for everyone!
FILL OUT A VOLUNTEER FORM AND GET STARTED HELPING THE DOGS TODAY!
If you have any questions, please contact: